"And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints."

Monday, July 5, 2010

New Beginning for 2010/2011 School Year

Last year was a lost year as far as blogging was concerned. However, Theresa and I met faithfully every week to pray for our students, staff, school, church and nation. We will begin again in September to pray as a group. This will be my last year at Our Shepherd as my son Alex is an 8th grader. I want to send him off with prayer.

We are changing our day and time. We will be meeting on Wednesdays following Chapel. We will NOT meet on the 4 th (or 5th) Wednesday of the month at this point as I deliver Meals on Wheels that Wednesday of the month. We also plan to attend Chapel and plan to meet in the library to pray.

Jesus tells us:

"For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them." (Matthew 18:20)




0 comments: